why don’t you pack i’ll take you back
to the countryside
now’s the time
i’ve got a little place in mind.
we don’t need no neighbors making noise at night,
dogs that fight
you’ll sleep like a child,
the city steaming miles away.
never thought you’d see the good life
let me tell you how it feels
we can let our hearts be open, wide,
so all our love will come through.
up and gone, we’ll be moving on
when the morning comes
this is the way,
i heard that it’s supposed to be.
i can almost see the flowers growing there
taste the air
we’ve waited awhile,
i never thought we’d see the day.
- amor o love lyrics – kalimba / kalimba lyrics
- black widow lyrics – michael jackson / michael jackson lyrics
- a christmas gift to you lyrics – saint etienne / saint etienne lyrics
- another time to stay lyrics – ocean colour scene / ocean colour scene lyrics
- give a little love lyrics – ziggy marley / ziggy marley lyrics