amazing grace! how sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me.
i once was lost, but now am found,
was blind, but now i see.
’twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
and grace my fears relieved.
how precious did that grace appear
the hour i first believed.
through many dangers, toils and snares
i have already come;
’tis grace has brought me safe thus far
and grace will lead me home.
the lord has promised good to me
his word my hope secures;
he will my shield and portion be,
as long as life endures.
yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
and mortal life shall cease,
i shall possess within the veil,
a life of joy and peace.
when we’ve been there ten thousand years
bright shining as the sun,
we’ve no less days to sing god’s praise
than when we’ve first begun.
- kangen (piano version) lyrics – maliq & d’essentials / maliq dessentials lyrics
- perfection lyrics – dannii minogue / dannii minogue lyrics
- state of mind lyrics – dance hall crashers / dance hall crashers lyrics
- fear breeder lyrics – morifade / morifade lyrics
- lonely night lyrics – magnum / magnum lyrics