the heavens were unwrapped by a bl**dy wound
and on ground has found a fiery rain
last of stayed in alive
the debts of the dead men should pay.
ancient gods so bless my enemy
ancient gods i’m fight the
brandish sword i take in my hand
ancient gods i’m pray.
and above a valley ring swords
again in fatal fight converge of a h*lls regiment
vote of steel and shout of flesh here is audible
the death collects the bl**dy fax.
here fury of fight and shine of a furious eye
the sword splits boards and flesh
with each minute ever more than enemies perishes
ever more than soul departs to the ancient gods.
- i could get use to this lyrics – diane schuur / diane schuur lyrics
- all caugh up in love lyrics – diane schuur / diane schuur lyrics
- stay away from bill lyrics – diane schuur / diane schuur lyrics
- unforgiven lyrics – diane sarghi / diane sarghi lyrics
- blue, navy blue lyrics – diane renay / diane renay lyrics