far away where the woods are dark.
there i sit by the tree of wisdom.
never to be closer to it’s essence.
i now await it’s hidden knowledge.
i cry for my soul is wounded.
when you come you smile,
and do not find it strange that i am alone.
i am cherished by your beauty as i am waiting.
you ask me what my wonders are.
my instant response tells you;
i feel all alone.
you say i cannot possibly mean so.
- don’t stop me now lyrics – glee cast / glee cast lyrics
- where you joe lyrics – fort minor / fort minor lyrics
- sing for me lyrics – freddie gibbs / freddie gibbs lyrics
- scandal of grace lyrics – hillsong united / hillsong united lyrics
- thulasizwe-i shall be released lyrics – nina simone / nina simone lyrics