write me down, i am the words: falling apart.
take this broken world off of my heart.
so i stumble down into the room where the templates are made.
and you show me that somehow i can change these days.
you pulled a part of me i could never understand
crashing to your side and your breaking up this silence
never to again let my courage fall.
you try for every moment, walking hand in hand. so encouraging.
iým continually coming, time and time again for anything you say now. for anything you say now.
for this foreign affair i will abide as the middle man.
cause the solo cry is more than i can stand.
so i walk on air, and awkwardly seek out a childýs form.
and i know that you wonýt lead me to the storm
- pinning dreams lyrics – dear ephesus / dear ephesus lyrics
- on west b lyrics – dear ephesus / dear ephesus lyrics
- the morning sings lyrics – dear ephesus / dear ephesus lyrics
- bottom of the barrel lyrics – dear elizabeth / dear elizabeth lyrics
- the answer for cancer lyrics – dear elizabeth / dear elizabeth lyrics