this cancer it grows in the heart.
without knowing it’s existence.
unaware of it’s intentions.
walking daily in selfishness.
ignorance of the truth.
ignoring real life.
it only brings death.
rotting from the inside out eventually we will die a
hatred softly creeps in like a cancer and destroys us all
that we wish to be.
and all that we thought we knew.
we knew nothing.
inside i feel it reaching out.
what can i possibly do to push it away?
help me push it away.
god save me from a life of bitterness and pain.
from a hate filled grave.
there must be another way to make it though these hard
god help me make it through this pain.
- dexter (say his name) [bonus track from cartoon of same name] lyrics – coolio / coolio lyrics
- inception lyrics – swollen members / swollen members lyrics
- snake’s game lyrics – shining fury / shining fury lyrics
- futuristic love lyrics – yung l.a. / yung l a lyrics
- starlight lyrics – stephanie mills / stephanie mills lyrics