running through trees
and i’m trying to breathe back into my dream
ripped up my roots like there’s someplace that i gotta be
if someone had told me how this would unfold
how we’d build up this thing just to point out the holes
gasping as the sky falls
it’s a great big lie i believe sometimes
it’s got me it’s got me it’s got me
pulls me down
til the lightning strikes like a little flash of day in the night
the band keeps on playing
no idea what they’re saying
i try not to care but is anyone there?!
so what if i’m dreaming impossible dreams and i fly by night?
i come from the stars and i’m not afraid to die!
what’s the mistake in impossible dreams?!
we can fly by night!
there’s beauty between the lies
- hollywood is just a dream lyrics – amanda lear / amanda lear lyrics
- you never love the same way twice lyrics – rozalla / rozalla lyrics
- we share the same sun lyrics – stereophonics / stereophonics lyrics
- won’t let you down lyrics – stan walker / stan walker lyrics
- yummer yummer man lyrics – danielle dax / danielle dax lyrics