chestnuts roasting on an open fire,
jack frost nipping at your nose,
yuletide carols being sung by a choir,
and folks dressed up like eskimos.
everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe,
help to make the season bright.
tiny tots with their eyes all aglow,
will find it hard to sleep tonight.
they know that santa’s on his way;
he’s loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh.
and every mother’s child is gonna spy,
to see if reindeer really know how to fly.
and so i’m offering this simple phrase,
to kids from one to ninety-two,
although it’s been said many times, many ways,
merry christmas to you!
- kiss your ass goodbye lyrics – sheek louch / sheek louch lyrics
- a marshmallow world lyrics – the cheetah girls / the cheetah girls lyrics
- i don’t wanna lose your love lyrics – santana / santana lyrics
- kiss your ass goodbye (remix) lyrics – sheek louch / sheek louch lyrics
- transistors gone wild lyrics – the network / the network lyrics