i try to do my best,
to make you, proud.
you tell me what you want me to know,
so you can mould me into a f**king robot.
liar, you want to control my life.
liar, now feel as i twist the knife,
’cause you don’t own me,
you don’t own me,
you don’t own me.
you want me to fill your life,
’cause you feel empty inside.
but i know the pain you caused me,
so i will rise up, and stand tall.
you don’t control my life,
so now feel as i twist the knife,
’cause you don’t own my life.
- last night – tomorrow lyrics – urge overkill / urge overkill lyrics
- merciful agony lyrics – nomad / nomad lyrics
- knocked up lyrics – kevin fowler / kevin fowler lyrics
- oh, holy night lyrics – brooklyn tabernacle choir / brooklyn tabernacle choir lyrics
- live while we’re young lyrics – cimorelli / cimorelli lyrics