to whom it may be of any concern:
i forget this lesson each time that its’ learned, this argument
that i try to defend, it’s not logic, it’s a means to an end, it’s
a fiendish ploy, like you mean me no harm. it’s so misconceived…
but it works like a charm. if my fingers clench too tightly, it’s
because i’m afraid i’ll lose my grip. if i think about you nightly
it’s because i’m afraid i might forget.
excuse my mess as i pitch this fit, it bothers me more than i
can admit… my face goes flush my head starts to ache.
i think this may be my biggest mistake…
- satisfied lyrics – youthful praise / youthful praise lyrics
- alpha omega – extended (remastered) lyrics – project pitchfork / project pitchfork lyrics
- nancy (live) lyrics – leonard cohen / leonard cohen lyrics
- jah live lyrics – bob marley / bob marley lyrics
- aria lyrics – secret garden / secret garden lyrics