tell your mom you need a day off so we can play out in the rain we’ll catch a ride to the mall, go down to the arcade cause that’s where all the cool kids hang tell your mom you need a day off cause i don’t feel like school today we’ll ride our boards down the hill and to the playground where everything’s ok tell your mom that you’ll be home late cause building cabins in the woods is hard work you always know that i’ll be here cause summer time is coming near my closest friend you’ll always be you are a hometown kid like me tell your mom to make us lunch now cause we worked up an appet*te g.i. joes and karate matches in the backyard where everything’s all right now i can see that things have changed we’ve gone our separate ways now and it’s not you and me anymore, it’s not you and me why can’t it be the way it was when pain was only plastic guns my closest friend i couldn’t say you are a million miles away i guess i’ll hold my breath there is no harm in hoping for change.
- piano song lyrics – juliana theory / juliana theory lyrics
- pictures, stars, and dreams lyrics – juliana theory / juliana theory lyrics
- seven forty seven lyrics – juliana theory / juliana theory lyrics
- something isn’t right here lyrics – juliana theory / juliana theory lyrics
- i want you so bad lyrics – heart / heart lyrics