who am i without this hope? you’re holding on, i’m letting go. and so i drift out of control; a tragedy without your hope. (who am i without this
hope?)… progress is getting away, but i still see it, and i will follow. what would become of me if i stayed here? i’d rather not know… knock me down,
please knock me down; i’m better off when i’m on the ground. you say so much without a sound; i’d hear you more if i’d just slow down.
- nobody baby lyrics – the pink spiders / the pink spiders lyrics
- wasted whiskey lyrics – rodney atkins / rodney atkins lyrics
- the grim goodbye lyrics – the red jumpsuit apparatus / the red jumpsuit apparatus lyrics
- trilogy lyrics – kelis / kelis lyrics
- the wildfire (if it was true) lyrics – mando diao / mando diao lyrics