you made a fool of me, but them broken dreams have got to end.
hey woman, you got the blues, cos’ you ain’t got no one else to use.
there’s an open road that leads nowhere, so just make some miles
between here and there.
there’s a hole in my head where the rain comes in,
you took my body and played to win,
ha ha woman it’s a crying shame,
but you ain’t got no one else to blame.
e-evil woman, e-evil woman, e-evil woman, evil woman
rolled in from another town,
hit some gold too hot to settle down,
but a fool and his money soon go separate ways,
and you found a fool lyin’ in a daze,
ha ha woman what you gonna do,
you destroyed all the virtues that the lord gave you,
it’s so good that you’re feeling pain,
but you better get yourself on board the very next train.
evil woman how you done me wrong,
but now you’re tryin’ to wail a different song,
ha ha funny how you broke me up, you made the wine now you
drink the cup,
i came runnin’ every time you cried,
thought i saw love smilin’ in your eyes,
ha ha very nice to know, that you ain’t got no place left to go.
- sunday morning lyrics – travis garland / travis garland lyrics
- can’t take it with you lyrics – social distortion / social distortion lyrics
- gimme the sweet and lowdown lyrics – social distortion / social distortion lyrics
- california (hustle and flow) lyrics – social distortion / social distortion lyrics
- troublemakers lyrics – ghostface killah / ghostface killah lyrics