on my fate
hey! name of dousage masquerade
(that) you can’t hide enough
-the wad under mask-
will face your note on purpose
i never believe
your formal looks, your smiley eyes, your honesty mouth.
you play the kindley man!
we need to gaze the order
i know it’s seed of fire
and seems wicked flover
i ask… how to go…
whereabouts does people turn?
back the warth!
(a) matter leaves it into chaos
what is right? what is wrong?
i own my fate
no more pride.no more lie.justice, paradise.
silverline leads me to the neverland
one side of mind (and) one side of mind
blast and wag the sides
the bridge is the sign of lit getup till the taint wake
–wail to violence–
manipulater (and) agetation make money and take power
don (of) fiction teaches from malrips
“cordinaters hide in mask”
turn back the warth
(my) eyes set for overflash
continue the sail of disorder
we’ll see the bleeding sky
no one find way for this world
oh, mother cry…
- gente (ordinary people) lyrics – laura pausini / laura pausini lyrics
- zombie executioner lyrics – six feet under / six feet under lyrics
- lester’s methadone clinic lyrics – sonia dada / sonia dada lyrics
- you take my breath away lyrics – eva cassidy / eva cassidy lyrics
- la noche de los 2 lyrics (feat. natalia jimenez) – daddy yankee / feat natalia jimenez daddy yankee lyrics