the wandering stranger *ssaults you with guilt, not with
the spoken word, spurious. it likely wouldn’t push one to
sway. with doubtful experience, it plotted us a path that
wound back again.
the halls are cavernous and twist the sound as bait.
quickly drawn away, open jaw. dig the hook inside while
now the h*rns’ blows have carried away and we’re
remorseful for the call. when the very life of you is
swept away and reverent then what worth have you? the air
we breathe is the air we’ll be bellowing. how loud claps
the storm? what fury will we swallow away?
- above crenshaw lyrics – blu / blu lyrics
- the tide and its takers lyrics – 36 crazyfists / 36 crazyfists lyrics
- no grind no pain lyrics – honey cocaine / honey cocaine lyrics
- equally damaged lyrics – blonde redhead / blonde redhead lyrics
- can’t help but wonder where i’m bound lyrics – nanci griffith / nanci griffith lyrics