the body’s failing, and my heart is breaking
h*ll is awakened, the souls it’s taking
we’re taking back where they belong
you cannot make us stop
you’ll never make us stop
it’s not about the songs, it’s about our god
who will stand and rise against injustice?
take up the cause of the unwanted ones?
who will stand to fight against us?
we live, we fight
we live, we die
we fight for love
church windows breaking from people living outside the walls
the bride must be ready for jesus’ imminent return
- superstar tradesman lyrics – the view / the view lyrics
- season of da siccness lyrics – brotha lynch hung / brotha lynch hung lyrics
- why u smell like dat lyrics – the game / the game lyrics
- the inquiry of ms. terri lyrics – the dear hunter / the dear hunter lyrics
- running out of time lyrics – mxpx / mxpx lyrics