every time we speak, you are spitting in my mouth.
if i don’t take you somewhere else, i’m gonna pull my teeth right out.
every time we meet, you are shrieking in my ear.
if i don’t take you somewhere else, you’re gonna make this sin sincere…
everyone i loved kept me tangled in my heart,
you’ll tie that knot a bit too loose, not enough to tease apart…
everyone i hold holds me strangled, sweet and smart.
i’m not a puppy you take home, don’t bother trying to fix my heart.
- drag on forever lyrics – the cars / the cars lyrics
- let your soul be your pilot lyrics – matthew morrison / matthew morrison lyrics
- a bullet for ramona lyrics – warren zevon / warren zevon lyrics
- culture shock lyrics – death grips / death grips lyrics
- midnight in austin texas lyrics – renee olstead / renee olstead lyrics