there’s a north wind coming in
and there’s a west wind coming in
and there’s an east wind coming in
and there’s a strong wind blowing in from the south
and there’s a sweet metallic taste in my mouth.
there’s a dead feeling lingering over the wind.
and there’s a one-way ticket in my hot little hand
and i’m kissing your eyelids and i’m going to j*pan.
there’s life and liberty on my tongue
and there’s a dead silence where the wind-chimes hung
and on some mountain somewhere in the world it’s snowing
but here in the fields there’s not a thing growing.
maybe next year, ya know, there is a way of knowing.
there’s wind coming in from all directions.
there’s a coat on my shoulders–midnight connections.
and i’m kissing you and leaving you behind in the sand.
i’m holding you a while then i’m going to j*pan.
- i couldn’t save you lyrics – kate voegele / kate voegele lyrics
- muling ibalik lyrics – freestyle / freestyle lyrics
- you’re looking at a child forgiven lyrics – gaither vocal band / gaither vocal band lyrics
- choirs of oblivion lyrics – kartikeya / kartikeya lyrics
- fierro bazan lyrics – chalino sanchez / chalino sanchez lyrics