we come across as frail, take all your *ssumptions and make all your moves cause we know that you’re leaving.
and we tried so hard to show you we care but nothing seems to break through to you.
if you wanna believe in me, don’t tell me you’re leaving.
please don’t be leaving me, cause where you are going is not where you need to be right now.
if you wanna put trust in me, cause where you are going is not where you need to be right now.
can i have your time to tell you about my strengths?
i can help you if you’d like.
cause sometimes we need someone to hold out their hands and lift us back up.
i am here for you, if you want me to.
is it too late to save you now?
is it too late to save you somehow?
- i only want to be with you lyrics – tina arena / tina arena lyrics
- you can’t hide, you can’t run lyrics – dilated peoples / dilated peoples lyrics
- when you believe lyrics – leon jackson / leon jackson lyrics
- come on lyrics – green river ordinance / green river ordinance lyrics
- so far away lyrics – tina arena / tina arena lyrics