making you wish we never met
won’t solve a godd*mn thing i know.
i’ve got this lump in my throat
it’s tearing me up like draino.
inhale you like gasoline.
feel my strength dissipating.
hold you inside of me,
’til i am suffocating.
and it beats waving a handkerchief
to a fuzzy face on a moving ship
new guy, new guy
these ties of ours,
they’re supposed to blind me
to paper kites and bedposts,
not mistakes i left behind me.
there’s nothing right now
as tenuous as my kite string,
nothing as precarioius
as looking down on you when i am flying.
- no celebration lyrics – paradise lost / paradise lost lyrics
- p2 vatican blues (last saturday night) lyrics – george harrison / george harrison lyrics
- until death do us part lyrics – roch voisine / roch voisine lyrics
- back from the dead lyrics – blaze ya dead homie / blaze ya dead homie lyrics
- terlena lyrics – maliq & d’essentials / maliq dessentials lyrics