i got concrete shoes and pockets full of lead. status symbols drag me down.
and if ya don’t pay your debt, you will wind up at the bottom of the f*cking boston harbor.
the number one killer, cash, cabbage and dough.
exploit the world and then count your coin.
gasoline burns paper with ease. if i could just get my hands on it.
half a mind to say goodbye, the other half to curl up and die.
how can i make it in this world without a reason to fight. showtime.
make yourself up, then you die. if i could just get my hands on it.
- liquid under film noir (arsonist’s tale) lyrics – autumn / autumn lyrics
- paradise nox lyrics – autumn / autumn lyrics
- things too visible to see lyrics – of machines / of machines lyrics
- it must belong somewhere lyrics – of machines / of machines lyrics
- reset, reflect lyrics – of machines / of machines lyrics