here today but tonight you’re gone,
the memories that you left remind me we’re done.
and these hollow frames that used to hold you resemble empty graves.
but the one of you dancing in the dark is the one i can’t put away.
so here i stand on shaky ground and i’m reaching out.
so take me by my hand, girl understand that this is love…
baby this is love.
i’m drowning in her sea but no one seems to care that i can’t breathe.
every time i reach the surface a new wave swallows me.
- the exact feeling lyrics – the tragically hip / the tragically hip lyrics
- one hundred lyrics – hands like houses / hands like houses lyrics
- a leader always carried a stick lyrics – grizzly bear / grizzly bear lyrics
- trucker man lyrics – john rich / john rich lyrics
- a drop in the ocean lyrics – parabelle / parabelle lyrics