savior, please take me, savior, i will lead,
i love pain i’ve been lost i will change, pay the cost
loser please hate me, loser just let me be,
i have goals will achieve, i’ve control, won’t deceive
as i walk along the sh*r*s of raging oceans,
billions of dollars are spent on war machines,
hidden stories of guided missiles, surface in the media.
the search for the perfect leader
crumbles in ones hands. the demon system
reaches all demands. the epidemic of poverty
and disease reaches an all time high.
- just a man lyrics – francis dunnery / francis dunnery lyrics
- it’s beginning to look a lot like christmas lyrics – connie talbot / connie talbot lyrics
- tailgate lyrics – colt ford / colt ford lyrics
- the ghost you are lyrics – park / park lyrics
- caught up lyrics (ft. tyga) – bryan j / ft tyga bryan j lyrics