high come down
baby, i know it might sound strange but,
but i, i think i’ve seen you in my head.
not alone at all, the song entranced you on the stairs,
and i watched, i watched you girl i saw it all.
when i see you,
you make my high come down,
and i want to,
see you shake this whole d*mn crowd.
i won? waiting,
what i gotta do and be.
don’t you look so, chaste,
baby, put your trust in me.
lately, i want to watch you drink but,
don’t lie, think these pots? i play will work.
you’re so alone at night, i get so tired inside this game.
where i try, i try to keep myself, who knows why
let’s say, you gave me one last look,
so gently, you send a taste, i’ll send you mine.
still alone and all, the cold, it tricked you in my car,
and i drive, i’ll drive it ’til the morning outline?
- getting older lyrics – green river ordinance / green river ordinance lyrics
- saint louis blues lyrics – louis armstrong / louis armstrong lyrics
- gonna give her all the love i’ve got lyrics – marvin gaye / marvin gaye lyrics
- who shot ya freestyle lyrics – lloyd banks / lloyd banks lyrics
- weary blues lyrics – louis armstrong / louis armstrong lyrics