we’re taking turns
at shattering apart.
at least we’re taking turns.
how did we get so good
at dismantling these hearts?
how did we ever get so good?
we dress our best
to receive their sympathy.
at our worst, we dress our best?
“time heals all”
according to these greeting cards.
oh how we’d rather time resets.
if we could turn the hourgl*ss, we would.
if we could move a grain of sand, we would.
if we could find our way back, we would.
our minds keep spinning webs
of question marks and of regrets.
will our minds keep spinning webs?
i once heard honest words:
“though nothing may ever be the same,
the heart keeps widening for change.”
- jacuzzi lost in the vapors lyrics – chiddy bang / chiddy bang lyrics
- sex with society lyrics – kendrick lamar / kendrick lamar lyrics
- bring out your dead lyrics – blindside / blindside lyrics
- axe murder lyrics – chris webby / chris webby lyrics
- lights of endangered species lyrics – matthew good / matthew good lyrics