(music & lyrics: mieszko a. talarczyk)
when you try too hard
to find meaning in what you see
you forget the origin of the landscape
so carefully laid out at your feet
is it hard for you to understand?
does it bother you that i don’t f*cking care?
i’m not here for you to read me
like an open book, so don’t f*cking ask
i’m just thinking, thinking loud
bringing words to tongue and moving fast
all this sh*t you take for granted
leads to nothing, makes no sense
instead of waiting for being told
maybe you should tell yourself?
you’re a slow learner, you’ll never last
in a world so cold you’re supposed to make it fast!
disappointed – yes, but this is hardly news
you’re disadvantaged from the start
there’s no denying it and you are through…
i hate people telling me what to do – f*ck you!
- i’m ready for love lyrics – temptations / temptations lyrics
- killing is our culture lyrics – debauchery / debauchery lyrics
- voodoo fire lyrics – cathedral / cathedral lyrics
- it’s time to rise lyrics – dead silence hides my cries / dead silence hides my cries lyrics
- mein kind lyrics – in extremo / in extremo lyrics