my father told me always be strong son,
don’t you ever cry.
you find the pretty girls and then you love them,
then you say goodbye.
i never dreamed that you would leave me,
but now you’re gone (gone, gone).
i never dreamed that i would miss you.
woman won’t you come back home,
i never dreamed that you could hurt me,
and leave me blue.
i’ve had a thousand maybe more women,
but never one like you.
i never dreamed that i could feel so empty
but now i’m down, down, down
i never dreamed that i would beg you,
woman i need you now (i need you now)
it seems to me that i took your love for granted,
feels to me that this time i was wrong (so wrong).
oh lord, now i feel so lonely, yeah
woman, won’t you come back home.
i tried to do what my father taught me,
but i think he knew.
someday that i would find one woman like you.
i never dreamed that it could feel so good, lord.
that two could be one.
i never knew about sweet love lord,
woman won’t you come back home (back home).
- say so lyrics – indiana bible college / indiana bible college lyrics
- as forever as you lyrics – face to face / face to face lyrics
- awakening of a discordant machine lyrics – gloria morti / gloria morti lyrics
- don’t take the pizza lyrics – fall / fall lyrics
- arise infernal existence lyrics – rose funeral / rose funeral lyrics