my love must be a kind of blind love
i can’t see anyone but you.
are the stars out tonight?
i don’t know if it’s cloudy or bright
i only have eyes for you, dear.
the moon maybe high
but i can’t see a thing in the sky,
’cause i only have eyes for you.
i don’t know if we’re in a garden,
or on a crowded avenue.
you are here
so am i
maybe millions of people go by,
but they all disappear from view.
and i only have eyes for you.
- can’t help but wonder where i’m bound lyrics – nanci griffith / nanci griffith lyrics
- down to earth lyrics – blu / blu lyrics
- vast and vague lyrics – 36 crazyfists / 36 crazyfists lyrics
- don’t push me lyrics – honey cocaine / honey cocaine lyrics
- elephant woman lyrics – blonde redhead / blonde redhead lyrics