i lace up those boots and keep on moving forward,
the weight of the world on my shoulders but the only thing crushing me is you.
stuck in this loveless rut, i look to the skies with my eyes shut.
(three year funeral).
just waiting to fill the coffin, as each nail goes in.
resentment is hard, but pretending to love is harder,
i’m not the kid that you once knew, i’m not the one that you once knew?
all these complaints form a queue.
she left her love at home, she don’t love no more.
(motherf*cker i’m just a loveless wh*r*).
- meltdown lyrics – carbon leaf / carbon leaf lyrics
- rangeland rebel lyrics – michael martin murphey / michael martin murphey lyrics
- ladies night lyrics – nina sky / nina sky lyrics
- dreams come true lyrics – elan atias / elan atias lyrics
- feels like there’s something dark inside lyrics – your demise / your demise lyrics