take in from this
and breathe out open.
hug that uncertainty
as long as you can.
a once seizing, but now
flailing and falling
grasp at comfort’s hand.
a brash defense of confidence
is seemingly overwhelming disappointment.
carry it on disconnected
and drawn away from yourself.
you buy more time with your lies.
running from mistakes that you’ve made.
and when your time has been spent,
you did not bother with your faith.
it’s like you were never alive.
your hope has died,
but rest in this.
we will fight for you.
and show you we care for everything
that matters to you.
must have been lost or forgotten
or buried under the broken gl*ss
beneath your window of opportunity.
we will be the first to die
and we will be the first to win.
your walls will fall down.
we’ll tear your walls down
- supernatural thing lyrics – ben e. king / ben e king lyrics
- i the warrior lyrics – bestial warlust / bestial warlust lyrics
- don’t walk away lyrics – bethany joy galeotti / bethany joy galeotti lyrics
- a step into the twilight lyrics – solarward / solarward lyrics
- troublemaker lyrics – taio cruz / taio cruz lyrics