they say that distance makes the heart grow fonder.
we’ll this distance is killing me and i can’t wait much longer
to see you again on some random weeknight.
you’ll say my room is a mess, and i’ll say “baby, that’s alright”.
how do we go for
weeks at a time without seeing each other.
thinking about it drives me crazy.
how do we get p*ssed
those highways between
your house and mine without wasting time.
i don’t need a comp*ss or a map.
i just need some roller skates and a jetpack.
i don’t need an atlas or a globe.
i just need to get to you so i can feel at home.
every moment spent without feels like a waste of my time,
and i’ll bet it’s the same for you.
every promise i promise to keep,
i swear i’ll stick to my word
if you swear that you’ll stick to me.
- why makes perfect sense lyrics – wade bowen / wade bowen lyrics
- you had me at my best lyrics – wade bowen / wade bowen lyrics
- if we ever make it home lyrics – wade bowen / wade bowen lyrics
- turn on the lights lyrics – wade bowen / wade bowen lyrics
- ghost in this town lyrics – wade bowen / wade bowen lyrics