for so long i trailed you
now here i am, but i can’t stand
with these jellybones
checked myself into emergency, urgently.
drove up in my bone-camarrow, thinking only about you.
the doctor walked her crew of surgeons to the table where i lay
i came to, and my knee-caps were off.
they were soft, i had jellybones
i woke him up and broke the news
after everything was sewn
i said: “son, you’ve got a full-blown case
of what is known as jellybones.”
- where i end and you begin lyrics – radiohead / radiohead lyrics
- 2nd childhood lyrics – nas / nas lyrics
- down with the clown lyrics – icp (insane clown posse) / icp insane clown posse lyrics
- cure my tragedy (a letter to god) lyrics – cold / cold lyrics
- angel lyrics – matt nathanson / matt nathanson lyrics