make it big. make it simple. keep saying it. and they
will believe it. lie lie lie. in my lifetime i’ve left
pieces. of my hearts here and there. now there’s barely
enough to stay alive. keep your tongue from evil. keep
your tongue from evil. and your lips from speaking lies.
lies lies lies. people can be affected to see paradise as
h*ll. and in reverse. consider the most wretched sort of
life. as paradise. you can chain me. you can torture me.
you can even destroy this body. but you will never
imprison my lies. lies lies lies. ..i wish they would
only. take me as i am.
- ships upon the bay lyrics – klaus fluoride / klaus fluoride lyrics
- uncle bill lyrics – klaus fluoride / klaus fluoride lyrics
- fool today lyrics – olivia broadfield / olivia broadfield lyrics
- silent cry lyrics – headshot / headshot lyrics
- the ballad of kelly lyrics – footprints in the custard / footprints in the custard lyrics