you can have my undivided attention.
i’ll give you everything and then some.
now, don’t you wanna’…don’t you wanna’ kiss and make up?
whatever i did, i won’t do it again.
i’ll die for you, just say when.
i’ll forget about what you’ve done.
now come on, i’m in no shape to be left alone.
now, don’t you wanna’, don’t you wanna’ kiss and make up?
forgetting what else i’ll have to say.
evil, yes i’ve seen it.
but for now put your torture tools away
and love me like you mean it.
when you walk out the door, please don’t be long.
you know i can’t stand when you are gone.
oh, please let’s kiss and make up.
ooo, you’re acid rain.
why’d you have to try and bring me pain.
i ask you from down on scr*ped-up knees.
come and put my mind at ease.
let me do my thing.
bring me something good to eat.
lay me down again and you’ll see
the power you have over me… power you have over me…
over me… over me… over me… over me.
- break anotha lyrics – blake lewis / blake lewis lyrics
- bshorty grabs mic (interlude) lyrics – blake lewis / blake lewis lyrics
- riding the high stool lyrics – christy moore / christy moore lyrics
- hawai’i aloha lyrics – israel kamakawiwo’ole / israel kamakawiwoole lyrics
- here’s my hello lyrics – blake lewis / blake lewis lyrics