lay me down in dixie
and let the world forget me
i’m gonna stay right here till gabriel calls.
then pull the dream around me,
wrap me in a memory,
cause lord, i love dixie most of all.
for, somewhere far away a warm sun is shining
somewhere someone’s singing in a soft, southern drawl.
lay me down in dixie where they understand me.
cause lord i love dixie most of all
have you ever seen the glory
of the first warm glow of morning
when that soft kentucky rain begins to fall?
then watch the dawn come sliding
round the corner of the smokies
that’s when i love dixie most of all.
- the lone deranger lyrics – vildhjarta / vildhjarta lyrics
- tapestry of the starless abstract lyrics – ne obliviscaris / ne obliviscaris lyrics
- vessels lyrics – this divided world / this divided world lyrics
- a coming storm (intro) lyrics – winterstorm / winterstorm lyrics
- dismal king lyrics – varathron / varathron lyrics