ohhhh ohhh oh
let me tell you a story about a man named leroy jones.
he loved my mother children like they was his own.
he was a role model, he was there for me.
the first man to take on a shopping spree.
that’s the type of man, that me and my daughter need!
see i’m a two for one baby, i’m a package deal.
not trying to scare you away, i’m just keeping it real.
cause i’m not alone (not alone) and if i’m the woman you really and truly want (truly want),
then you gotta love my child like you love your own.
is there enough love inside you, can you handle (handle)?
to love em’ like you love your own (love em’ like you love your own)..
just like leroy jones.
when they broke up, he was still around.
although they didn’t work out, he didn’t put us down.
he came to my school plays, all my brother’s games,
and walked my down the field when i won this 10th grade.
do you think that you could treat my child the same?
god bless the man that can love a child thats not his own, like his own.
oo i love i love i love leroy jones.
can you be like leroy jones?
can love a child that’s not your own.
- i made out with your boyfriend lyrics – fefe dobson / fefe dobson lyrics
- i’m never gonna fall in love again lyrics – richard marx / richard marx lyrics
- emergency lyrics – teairra mari / teairra mari lyrics
- one night stand lyrics – roscoe dash / roscoe dash lyrics
- hand in my hand lyrics – deer tick / deer tick lyrics