i’ve been abandoned. i’ve been taken for granted.
these eyes have seen nothing but hate,
nor have they ever stared the truth in the face.
seven days, seven days, seven days,
try seven f*cking years bad luck.
but that’s life and it’s never gonna be alright,
the feeling’s not mine and i’m…never gonna feel it’s
bad days f*ckin’ holdin’ me down and i’m never gonna go
bad days f*ckin’ holdin’ me down and i’m sick of
f*cking feeling alone.
bad days holding me down. never gonna go back home
bad days hoding me down. sick of f*cking feeling alone.
hate and f*cking madness
pain and f*cking darkness.
darkness my life has since failed to produce,
drove me to think i could take from your wonderful
and i poured my heart out, and i putt my guard down,
and i put my faith into you.
i shared my sins and asked forgiveness.
but it all amounted to…
a fable a falsehood a scandal a flaw,
i could explain all the feelings i saw.
but i never felt one.
if that makes me crazy then lock me away cause i know
even if you hate me, if i’m wrong then i’m burnin for
don’t try to save me.
this isn’t what i wanted to be, a f*cking waste,
feeling less faith, feeling less faith every day.
f*cking feeling less faith every day.
- got to have tenderness lyrics – glen campbell / glen campbell lyrics
- angels of the last hope lyrics – kerion / kerion lyrics
- knights from southside lyrics – here comes the kraken / here comes the kraken lyrics
- love is the groove lyrics – cher / cher lyrics
- when you miss your love lyrics – neil diamond / neil diamond lyrics