make us know the shortness of our life
that we may gain wisdom and heart.
some were sick on account of their sin.
some were forced to rely on their guilt
…but who is god?
your heaven or h*ll?
some were (very) pleased on account of their sins.
let them free
i lament for i am not and i blush for my right doing
i implore them saviour spare me.
the fool has said in his heart
there is (no) god above
he was sick on account of his sins.
- priceless treasure lyrics – charlie hall / charlie hall lyrics
- a song about a song lyrics – charlie mcdonnell / charlie mcdonnell lyrics
- love is lyrics – chameleons / chameleons lyrics
- extreme of paranoia lyrics – cephalic carnage / cephalic carnage lyrics
- as the lambs bleed lyrics – bloodshed / bloodshed lyrics