i lost myself on a cool damp night
gave myself in that misty light
was hypnotized by a strange delight
under a lilac tree
i made wine from the lilac tree
put my heart in its recipe
it makes me see what i want to see
and be what i want to be
when i think more than i want to think
do things i never should do
i drink much more that i ought to drink
because (it) brings me back you…
lilac wine is sweet and heady, like my love
lilac wine, i feel unsteady, like my love
listen to me… i cannot see clearly
isn’t that she coming to me nearly here?
lilac wine is sweet and heady where’s my love?
lilac wine, i feel unsteady, where’s my love?
listen to me, why is everything so hazy?
isn’t that she, or am i just going crazy, dear?
lilac wine, i feel unready for my love…
- i missed the point lyrics – neko case / neko case lyrics
- two of those too lyrics – maria taylor / maria taylor lyrics
- the prime time of your life lyrics – daft punk / daft punk lyrics
- better is one day lyrics – kutless / kutless lyrics
- there will be revenge lyrics – no use for a name / no use for a name lyrics