you and me and,
me and you,
in my little room,
there’s room enough for us to do,
the things we like to do.
oops, i hit my elbow on the doorkn*b,
its right there,
it’s by the bed next to my head,
but i don’t even care.
there’s stars up on the wall,
and they all glow in the dark,
and we can hear the children playing,
outside in the park.
there’s bars on the window,
and if there were a fire,
we’d burn up for sure,
but that’s just fine by me ’cause,
we would be together ever more.
in this little room,
in the big city we’re so far,
from the people that we knew in,
my big ol’ blue car.
but if we stick together,
then i know we’ll be ok,
’cause when it gets too cold outside,
this room is where we’ll stay.
- that’s what u r lyrics – amerie / amerie lyrics
- love sick stomach ache (sugar coated accident) lyrics – bowling for soup / bowling for soup lyrics
- so insane lyrics – smash mouth / smash mouth lyrics
- party in a forest (where’s laura?) lyrics – the wombats / the wombats lyrics
- won’t let you down lyrics – keith urban / keith urban lyrics