lonely wolfes are howling to the moon.
a shining fire burns in the night and a man prepares
his horse for war. betrayed by his friends, banned by his tribe
they tortured him to die but his rage will come to them.
his mind is fullfilled with hate, his sword is like a silverlight.
death and pain to those who had betrayed him. with a final prayer
to his gods he rides to his last battle to find his fate named
revenge to his tribe.
death is his aim, rage is his life, his black blood streams
through fired veins. in a black night he came like a demon to
his tribe, killed those who had banned him to the desert.
ripping flesh and bones, drinking enemies blood, screamings
in the air, but he is laughing.
- misanthropic (let the crown fall) lyrics – omnium gatherum / omnium gatherum lyrics
- the perfect feeling lyrics – teena marie / teena marie lyrics
- trouble again lyrics – karla bonoff / karla bonoff lyrics
- don’t tell me you love me lyrics – kid rock / kid rock lyrics
- cast off all my fears lyrics – jackson browne / jackson browne lyrics