there’s a lot on my mind
so i guess that i’ll take it one thing at a time,
still sometimes i can’t help but wonder why…
i sit around all day
and i waste my whole d*mn life away,
still thinkin’ bout’ just what there is to say.
(chorus #1) should i say goodnight?
…got to bed, turn out the f*cking light
and leave you shining in the past.
should i try and forget?
…even though next week it’s something i’ll regret.
or, should i try and make it last?
i think about the day
when i felt you’d throw it all away
to try to make me feel like i’m the one.
you were my best friend,
and i never ever thought those days would end
but now it seems like they are gone
(chorus #2) what more can i say?
…i never wanted it to be this way,
and where the h*ll is yesterday?
…we sure had a blast!
i’m sorry that we’re living in the past,
should we try and make it last?
(repeat chorus #1)
- get up while you can lyrics – atari teenage riot / atari teenage riot lyrics
- a few acres of snow lyrics – dark forest / dark forest lyrics
- by your side lyrics – matthew mayfield / matthew mayfield lyrics
- masquerade lyrics – dark lunacy / dark lunacy lyrics
- the belated lyrics – last chapter / last chapter lyrics