well, i’ve got one memory thats always been with me.
my dad would get up to go surf about 4: 30 or 5: 00 and sometimes
i would hear him and go out in the living room and he’d be getting is board up,
out of the closet, like right in the dining
room where he kept his board.
and one day i remember the waves were really good.
and um, it was really cool just getting up
and going down there, it was off-sh*r*.
i remember just sitting there watching my dad surf and from that point on,
i always kinda like. felt like a surfer, you know?
i always knew that i would definitely. be surfing forever.
[guitar solo rest of the song]
- maybe you’re right lyrics – rankin family / rankin family lyrics
- yellow light lyrics – of monsters & men / of monsters men lyrics
- it is no secret (what god can do) lyrics – tammy wynette / tammy wynette lyrics
- last breath lyrics – mad caddies / mad caddies lyrics
- kiss & make up lyrics – saint etienne / saint etienne lyrics