quietly, i sit, the lights are dim.
and a hint of loneliness fills the room i’m in.
why am i so afraid, that i spend my days alone
for fear of being turned away?
so this time, can i open up and see what’s inside
that i’ve spent my whole life trying to hide?
bitterly, i wait
for the big mistake everyone’s been expecting me to make.
you said i’d push my friends away and end up dying alone,
but people in gl*ss houses shouldn’t be throwing stones.
i’ve got to move on.
i’ve got to move on, i’ve got to climb these walls.
i’ve got to find a place where i’m not destined to fall.
got to find a way to remove this mask,
because it’s keeping me at arm’s length from the things i lack
- you must’ve fallen lyrics – ben taylor band / ben taylor band lyrics
- roads lyrics – backyard babies / backyard babies lyrics
- i dreamed lyrics – betty johnson / betty johnson lyrics
- massive particle transcendence indepths through wormholes lyrics – womb of decay / womb of decay lyrics
- thanks to calvary lyrics – bill gaither / bill gaither lyrics