there are no fingerprints
deep under water
nothing to tie one to a crime
and if you seek vengeance
all you need are instruments of pain
you need your
laser beams? check.
body bag? check.
for when you quench your blood thirst
others will seek their vengeance on you
and they won’t rest
until you’re dead
they’ll have their:
hold your breath, swim and strain
the smell of death, can’t escape
blood will cloud and drift away
attract the murders of murmaids
it’s so cold they all know
what you’ve done, you can’t run
vengeance is the law for thee
a thousand leagues below the sea
you’ve been tracked, you’ve been seen
murdering the next kin
ate their hearts drank their blood
washed your fins in blackened mud
now you swim try to hide
heart beats faster from inside
thought it was a big charade
your life was ended by murmaids.
murder! murder! murmaid murder!
your life was ended by mermaids.
- i told you so lyrics – carrie underwood / carrie underwood lyrics
- holly (would you turn me on?) lyrics – all time low / all time low lyrics
- flat on the floor lyrics – carrie underwood / carrie underwood lyrics
- if you’re reading this lyrics – tim mcgraw / tim mcgraw lyrics
- hook me up lyrics – the veronicas / the veronicas lyrics