i woke up and he was screaming.
i’d left him dreaming.
i roll over and shake him tightly, and whisper “if they want you, then they’re gonna have to fight me,”
(oh, fight me)
i woke up on a bench on shepherd’s bush green
oh a candle at my chest, and a hand on his knee.
i got up it was dark there’s no-one in this park at this hour,
how do i keep finding myself here?
oh, fight me.
if i look back and he is screaming,
i’d left him dreaming, the dangers fade,
i’ll run back and shake him tightly
and scream “if they want him, then they’re gonna have to fight me!” (oh, fight me).
but if i wake up on a bench on shepherd’s bush green
oh, a candle at my chest, and a hand on his knee.
i’ll roll over and hold him tightly, and scream “if you want him, well you’re gonna have to fight me!” (oh, fight me).
don’t; fight me.
- hxc 2-step lyrics – i set my friends on fire / i set my friends on fire lyrics
- bed (plies remix) lyrics – j. holiday / j holiday lyrics
- people should smile more lyrics – newton faulkner / newton faulkner lyrics
- q.u.-hectic lyrics – mobb deep / mobb deep lyrics
- games females play lyrics – big l / big l lyrics