been wasting all our days
as tossing matches to a flame
we’ve been drinking hard so we’re feeling brave
enough to mourn the days that p*ss
enough to raise a drinking gl*ss
enough to trade a sigh for a laugh.
we’ve been living off our miracles.
so what’s a dreamer to do?
climb up a mountain just for the view?
cover each one of our backs just like a bruise?
i heard that time can heal all wounds,
“it’ll make you good as new.”
well, i’m still picking at a few too soon.
we’ve been living off our miracles
- neverland lyrics – charles hamilton / charles hamilton lyrics
- wither lyrics – cephalic carnage / cephalic carnage lyrics
- kill my soul lyrics – catherine wheel / catherine wheel lyrics
- darkness tells us lyrics – calabrese / calabrese lyrics
- the arms of death lyrics – burden of grief / burden of grief lyrics