what is this penetration?
if not some pre-salvation?
what is a mental att*tude?
why is my fever not in mood?
it’s me combining numbers
it’s me just playing god
it’s me who’s making rules here
i cannot come undone
why don’t you compensate
my pain and all my hate
have you really tried to compromise?
have you never realized…
accompanied by faces
that stare at you at night
i’m travelling into your sleep
until you wake up pale from fright
and after all you’ve been through
i sleep safe like a child
a coward in deceit
it’s garbage what you feed them… so
as instant motivation
regarding what you said to me
i think that you should never be forgiven
don’t persecute me for what i’ve done
perplex, poisened, predictable
permissable disaster, patriotic smiles
if you have (the) guts, resist my trace
- last time i saw him lyrics – diana ross / diana ross lyrics
- i thought it took a little time (but today i fell in love) lyrics – diana ross / diana ross lyrics
- touch me in the morning lyrics – diana ross / diana ross lyrics
- the best years of my life lyrics – diana ross / diana ross lyrics
- waiting in the wings lyrics – diana ross / diana ross lyrics