which love do you confess
with swollen th*rn inside your *ss?
for whom her c*nt tolls?
the vulgar bells caress with scorn.
the pr*ckly inner kiss
let rot your flesh and makes you bleed.
her bizarre c*nt can bite
a womb in golden barbed wire.
the body piercing between your legs.
enjoy your torments in clawful s*x
in every pimple you wear a ring
you clenched d*ck
is looks like mortal sin.
amoral sc*m, disheveled hungry c*nt
wet, open and diseased
the inflammation enslave your pulp,
and pus corrode your rings.
the cold prosthesis between your legs
enjoy the frigidity and forget about s*x.
on every pimple where you wore a ring.
now you wear only bandage and stink,
her nipples is sealed by rings
no milk for baby – crumpling instinct
with chemical milk to chemical sleeps.
chemical zombie – no head only rings
the secretion pus dripping with flies
everywhere from her holeful c*nt
pulp transfixion, do it now
swollen organs they’re overdone
no carnal spell in purulent smell,
bacch*n*l echoes in the s*xless realm.
the goled manacle waiting for you
inveigled fear, fever and death
painful temptation of
her scars and stigmas
the brilliance of decay
- call it in the air lyrics – discover america / discover america lyrics
- we might fall apart lyrics – disco ensemble / disco ensemble lyrics
- drop dead casanova lyrics – disco ensemble / disco ensemble lyrics
- this is my head exploding lyrics – disco ensemble / disco ensemble lyrics
- computer tomorrow lyrics – disco drive / disco drive lyrics