my soul’s so vexed, i wonder where i could rest?
where’s that only place that hides my peace?
with wide open arms i’m looking up the sky,
waiting for your help and feel like i could fly.
light breeze strokes down my face
it’s so wonderful, so calming.
i move into your soul, put up your skin
to make you be with me all the time
and if i never see you again
keep my smile till you’re alive.
my soul’s so vexed, so much i’d like to live
please, lead me through the suffering, there’s no end,
there i can hold you tight with a light movement
and we listen to the peace’s endless silence.
- the dot lyrics – i declare war / i declare war lyrics
- raised to hate lyrics – i am hunger / i am hunger lyrics
- suffer in silence lyrics – impaled nazarene / impaled nazarene lyrics
- countdown to annihilation lyrics – illidiance / illidiance lyrics
- get stripped! lyrics – vicious crusade / vicious crusade lyrics